ALFARIMEX has committed to make his website accessible in accordance with Royal Decree 1112/2018, of September 7, on the accessibility of websites and applications for mobile devices in the public sector, which transposes Directive (EU) 2016 /2102 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of October 26, 2016.
This accessibility statement applies to the website www.alfa-group.com, excluding embedded content from other domains.
This website is in accordance with Royal Decree 1112/2018 due to the lack of conformity of the aspects indicated below.
Does not apply
Preparation of the accessibility statement
This statement was prepared on April 4, 2023. The method used to prepare the statement has been a self-assessment carried out by the company that created the website itself.
Observations and contact information
You can make communications about accessibility requirements (article 10.2.a) of RD 1112/2018) such as:
– report any possible breach by this website
– convey other content access difficulties
– make any other query or suggestion for improvement related to the accessibility of the website
Through the ALFARIMEX contact form.
You can present:
• complaint regarding compliance with the requirements of RD 1112/2018 or – Request for accessible information related to:
• contents that are excluded from the scope of application of RD 1112/2018 as established by article 3, section 4 – content that is exempt from compliance with accessibility requirements because it imposes a disproportionate burden.
In the Request for accessible information, the facts, reasons, and request that make it possible to verify that it is a reasonable and legitimate request must be clearly specified. These claims will be received and processed by ALFARIMEX.
This website is designed to be able to change the size of the text and the color, as well as the background of the page through the standard configuration options of the browsers.